Sunday, January 2, 2011

It's been too long..........Go Stanford!!

The last few months have exposed the role that my blog plays in my life......there haven't been any posts! But it's a New Year and I'll try to stay consistent. The Holidays were gone in a flash, time with family and friends now make way for the grind! No sense in looking back on 2010, was a year to forget with the exception of Dionne and Sydney...so let's move forward.

The bowl season has been very mixed with way too many blow-outs and too few close games. I am hoping that trend continues tomorrow and Stanford rolls the intellectually challenged squad from Blacksburg. Speaking of intellectually challenged, how about the egg that Mike Vick laid on Tuesday vs. Minnesota......MVP my a$$!!!

Uva recruiting looks good, basketball team beat VT and has been battling, things are looking up in beautiful downtown Charlottesville!! Tampa Bay has a winning record and something to build on for the future, the Miami Heat are finding themselves.....wow.....my sports world is looking very bright and upbeat for 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment