Thursday, September 8, 2011

US Open, opening night in the NFL, and College Football week 2

Love the US Open!! Can't beat good hard court tennis in Flushing New York! Great crowds, great passion, wonderful television! It's a shame we don't have more outstanding US players...Where have you gone Andre Agassi, John McEnroe, and Pete what's his name!



Lambeau field is the perfect setting for opening night of the NFL season. Historic, pristine, and as a bonus they are my wife's favorite team. Hmm...tonight I'll be pulling for the home team, not because I want them to win, I want my fantasy team to win...DUH!!!




Week 2 for the young Virginia Cavaliers brings their first road test against Indiana University. The Hoosiers are young as well and have a first year head coach. I'm hoping for a very spirited contest. I'd like to see the HOOS squeak out a tough road win and I'd be thrilled with a double digit victory. Let's hope that Coach London doesn't pull a GROH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment