Sunday, October 3, 2010

Donovan McNabb.....wins in Philly.....MV gets what was coming to him.....and time for UVA to beat Al Groh and GT!

I was extremely happy for Donovan McNabb today! His new team went to Philly, beat up his old team, and he was cheered by the fans! He handled himself with class and dignity...so did the City of Philadelphia!

Michael Vick may have several broken ribs. I enjoyed watching him get hit, so did my dog...hmm......I bet I wasn't the only one that felt that way!!!

Now that the FSU debacle is over, it's time for Mike London to concentrate on this week's opponent, Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech currently employs former UVA coach Al Groh as it's defensive coordinator, and he has effectively ruined their defense just as I predicted he would. This week UVA needs to take out all of their frustration from last week on Mr. Groh and his defense.........that would make Wahoo Nation feel MUCH better!

No comments:

Post a Comment