Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rebuilding takes time, Moss will help, and fantasy football blues

UVA has been dominated in it's first two ACC games. The quarterback play is not very good, poor tackling is crippling the offense, and the fan base is already questioning Mike London. Welcome to big time college football expectations at a school with limited success and a history of poor fan support. I'm a die hard fan, but the UVA fan base is full of whiners who turn their back as soon as possible. I loathe VT.......but they have loyal and rabid fans, UVA never will.........and that disappoints me....but Mike London is going to bring the program back to respectability. It takes time, he will recruit, and the QB play will improve.....I have faith......shame the fan base doesn't seem to!

The Patriots traded Randy Moss to the Vikings for a third round pick. Both Moss and Favre are excited about the trade and they should be. The Vikings will win 11 games and make the playoffs, dominating the NFC on their way to the Superbowl. The Patriots won't make the playoffs, Bellichek will look like a fool, and Tom Brady will simply ask WHY??????

Fantasy football is a complete crap shoot!! Half my team is hurt, the other half haven't earned their draft ranking. I find myself asking why do i waste valuable time on this worthless crap. And then I look at my two Championship rings and realize why I do this.........cause I love jewelry!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment