Monday, March 26, 2012

I'm worried...

For the first time that I can ever remember I have no interest in seeing the Final Four. I'm not sure of the reason but I have no desire and don't care. I'm not sure what that's a sign of but it worries me, what else am I losing the taste for...

Tim Tebow to the Jets...who cares?! A press conference for a backup quarterback, OK, so now we celebrate mediocrity at the highest levels. What path are we on right now America. Pro athletes make millions to play a game while millions of people in this country including many women and children go hungry.

People are allowed to gun down other people and the law protects them...I ask you again what path are we on America...I think I figured out why I don't want to watch the Final Four anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment