Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness...

No not the basketball tournament!! I'm talking about the family version! Sydney has been battling a nasty bug and it has caused us a serious case of sleep deprivation. The weekend was rough with a bit of a break last night as the meds started to kick in. Two, three, and four hours of sleep really isn't enough for any of us.

This morning I received a tweet thanking me for my assistance during this trying family time. I'm sure those of you who follow "the twitter" saw these kind words and thought that I must be something wonderful...

Well...I am awesome and I'm glad it's been recognized! TIC of course :) The best thing about March is that it came in like a lion and will hopefully leave like a lamb. I'm gonna talk with Sydney about his rehab and possibly extending his sleep schedule till 6am :) And one last thing...GO HOOS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment