Thursday, May 3, 2012

Draft Analysis...

The draft was fun to watch!  Loved what Tampa Bay did and the needs that they filled.  The Patriots quietly had a nice draft, and I loved what the Cleveland Browns did.  The pick of RG III made perfect sense...but then picking Kurt Cousins in the 4th round didn't make any sense...Dan Snyder at it again! 

I have a special place in my heart for UVA as my loyal audience knows so I want to send a special tip of the hat to the San Francisco 49ers for drafting Cam Johnson.  Cam is a great kid and I hope that he is able to help the 49ers immediately! 

My biggest disappointment with this year's draft has to be the fact that nobody took a chance on Kellen Moore.  If you watch any Boise State tape at all you will see that the kid is a winner and can get it done.  I hope he makes a roster as a free agent and proves all the doubters wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment