Monday, May 28, 2012

Miami and Boston for a trip to the Finals

Since my last post the Miami Heat have been on a roll thumping the Pacers in three straight contests.  LeBron and D-Wade have been electrifying and shut up most of the critics and disgruntled media.  Boston now stands in their way to an eventual match up with the San Antonio Spurs.  Boston had their hands full with a young Philadelphia squad and eked out a game 7 win.

As we preview the Miami-Boston match-up I'm liking the Heat in a close 7 game series.  I see Boston playing very stout defense and pushing the Heat to be their best to win.  I do believe the return of Chris Bosh from injury and Udonis Haslem from suspension will be enough for the Heat to advance. 

I look for Mario Chalmers to be a huge x-factor in the Heat's series win!

No comments:

Post a Comment