Friday, July 30, 2010

An all new season of Hard Knocks and Friday Night Lights upcoming season finale

This year's addition of the critically acclaimed Hard Knocks training camp series will feature the New York Jets and their renegade coach Rex Ryan. I enjoy Ryan and think his attitude is perfect for that media outlet and the league in general. Mark Sanchez is the real deal and the team is solid in all areas. They need to get Revis signed and happy and everything will be alright. I'm still not happy that Thomas Jones wasn't in their plans because Thomas is a good man and deserved a better fate than Kansas City. I believe this is a legit Super Bowl contender and Sanchez is gonna pull a Namath....minus the Suzy Kolber interview!

Friday Night Lights is by far one of the best shows on television and next week is the season finale. I really hope that NBC picks up the show for at least one more season but I hear rumblings that this may be the last show.....if it is I certainly hope East Dillon whoops West Dillon's a** this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment