Saturday, July 3, 2010

Only 10 days away from NCAA FOOTBALL 2011......The Building of a Program Show.....and where will LeBron end up?

In ten days I will be in line at Bestbuy at midnight to purchase NCAA Football 2011 for the Xbox 360, oh wait, I've already pre-ordered it and it will be delivered to me instead! You ready to take me on in this game, got the testicular fortitude to hang with me, well bring it!! You know who you are......

The new football show airing on Comcast that chronicles the UVA football program has really paid dividends. The recruiting has really picked up in the Commonwealth.....won't be long Frankie Beamer, won't be long!! Got a little something for you this year in Blacksburg to!!

LeBron James will end up in..............well......I'm just not sure!! Let's hope that Cleveland has a back-up plan, let's hope Chicago doesn't get D-Wade, and let's hope they both end up in MIAMI playing for Pat Riley!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment