Monday, July 19, 2010

It's been a while....but I'm back!!

The job change is official, I'm back with a vengeance, and the world has been waiting for my rebirth! Now that we're on the same page.....the world of sports awaits!

LeBron and Miami are a great fit. The people of Cleveland are upset and I understand that. The harsh truth though is that this is a business and the world can be a very cruel and cold place. Try and remember the good things he did and don't focus on where he is now. If you're bitter you're going to miss out on life.....King James still loves you Ohio and he always will. Don't turn your backs on him......that's something a Michigan Wolverine would do!!

NCAA Football 2011 is as good as advertised. I still haven't played a down yet while entering all of my players names correctly but I can tell it kicks A$$!! Tim Tebow on the cover is fine by me, he didn't take bribes from an agent......Butch Davis can you hear me......better brace for the investigation!

Who won the British Open? Oh that Louie guy.......hmm.......golf is in trouble right now!! Paging the top 10 in the World Rankings.....WAKE UP!!!

3 comments:

  1. The Lebron saga was absolutely captivating - and this is coming from an Englishman. The money involved is staggering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The money is ridiculous but it truly shows our screwed up priorities.......but I digress!:) Thanks for checking out my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleveland is the most annoying place to live whenever bad news comes up with their sports. I was a bit surprised he left, not surprised at all with the amount of resentment from the locals heard since, though.

    ReplyDelete