Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fantasy Football just around the corner, Miami Heat basketball, and the recruiting of David Whitmire

Fantasy football season is just around the corner! I'll be sending out invitations in just a matter of days to this year's Water Dept. league. I've devised a different strategy this year, no magazines, no outside opinions, just what my gut tells me. I figure this way I can let the losers who never beat me have a decent shot of hanging with me.......we shall see. First pick this year is gonna be easy!! :)

The Miami Heat are going to sign both D-Wade and Chris Bosh as early as tomorrow. There are heavy rumors that King James will announce tomorrow night that he is joining those two down in Miami. Should that occur then you can go ahead and engrave the Championship Trophy for the next 4 years.....they will roll!! By the way, Pat Riley will NOT be the head coach, just watch and see!

Hampton High quarterback David Whitmire will be making his college choice soon and the rumors are that he will choose between the Commonwealth's top two schools, VT and UVA. VT seems to think he is a lock to join the orange and maroon............I have a different take, I believe David Whitmire wants to bring the same excitement and impact on the playing field that fellow 757 quarterback MVI brought to VT to The University of Virginia........Mike London has laid it out for you David, come on down to C-Ville and let's make a new 757 legacy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment