Friday, February 12, 2010

Hoos and Hokies round 2

Tomorrow night in Blacksburg, Virginia, the Wahoos and Hokies will square off in a key ACC showdown. Uncle Fester, I mean, VT head coach Seth Greenburg will bring his usual snarl to the court, working the officials for favorable calls that the Hokies always seem to get in every sport they play. I shouldn't call Seth Uncle Fester; I'm sure it's not his fault. What I really dislike is the school he coaches for. I have a very healthy disdain for all things Hokie. Always will, and it's a damn shame more UVA fans don't share my sentiment. Quite frankly, the fan base doesn't seem as passionate as they should be - it's very frustrating to admit that VT is more rabid overall, but they are. Winning does that. Coach London and Coach Bennett need to make the base believe again. A win tomorrow night would go a long way towards bringing that belief back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment