Thursday, February 18, 2010

HUH....... I drank what???

I want to say I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. I've been beaten down at work, my son isn't feeling or sleeping well, and my wife isn't either. Basically, things suck right now, and I'm convinced that the light at the end of the tunnel is, in fact, the oncoming train!! VT is going to make the NCAA's, UVA has lost four in a row, Tiger still isn't playing golf, no new Peyton Manning commercials, damn.....I'm feeling lousy!!! And then.........the thought that tomorrow is Daddy Friday makes it all go away - just me and my cookie monster, enjoying one another and seeing that he is why I put up with stuff!! I love you, my Sydney! Daddy will do anything for you!! Now, if only Daddy could get a job as a sports reporter!

No comments:

Post a Comment